About the Project
Dates of this project are from 01-09-2018 to 31-08-2021
The aims and goals of our project are:
To strengthening of the links between 4.0 industry training and education systems and the socio-economic environment, develop more comprehensive and strategic use of Engineering Systems, ICT and Open Educational Resources in training and education systems as well as related to adult training.
Improve work at a European level but also in a changing Engineering/ Manufacturing industrial environment. Synergies with digital policies implemented in our regions:
To adopt a digital development strategy to foster the digital transformation of our local economy, training.
Activities: Field survey carried out in manufacturing businesses across five stages of manufacturing.
Development/delivery of training related to 4.0 digitisation of manufacturing processes.
Identify the skills, competences, knowledge needed by any operator working in an industrial environment facing the challenge of digitisation.
Development of Training materials based on the survey outcomes. Pilot Training Materials. Design of a Online Assessment tool.
In October 2012, the European Community adopted a text entitled "a European industry stronger for economic recovery and growth "which put forward policies for establishing the foundations of the industry of the future. This text placed special emphasis on human capital and its skills for industrial transformation. Investment in accompanying measures to increase employee skills is one of the keys to success industrial policy.
In the existing qualifications, few contents refer to this change and the new skills required. On the other hand, in some Member States, there is a lack of qualified manpower in this sector. However, if the sector wishes to develop, it needs qualified personnel, capable of to understand all the evolution related to the new technologies integrated into the production industrial.
• Develop a flexible learning path that focuses on the cross-curricular skills needed the employee's adaptation to a new industrial environment, taking into account changes digital.
• Design a recognised and standardised qualification pathway at EU level, in accordance with the ECVET model, with the aim of facilitating the free movement of professionals.
• Promote the employability and adaptability of workers in the sector to support businesses technological change and enable them to anticipate skills needs for to stay competitive.
Methodology, Activities and Results:
These objectives will be achieved through:
• Intellectual Productions:
1. A diagnostic / positioning tool in the Industry 4.0 approach and a study on methods training programs best suited to the needs of companies.
2. Repository of competences (traversal).
3. A tool for online assessment of employee knowledge and skills.
4. Development of a mobile application consisting of a hundred micro-modules of training.
5. An immersive reality tool for training
• Learning activities:
1. During 3 days, 2 trainers from each country will be trained to use the tools developed.
• A dissemination event will be organised in each country in 2020